Bachelor of Sacred Science – Major: Natural Health Details, Information and Cost
The BSSc.(NH) Degree Program ( 2,595 hours/ 72 Semester Credit Hours):
There are 1, 245 clock hours of academic (online) study, which is coupled with 1,350 hours of seminars, workshops, and clinical observations. Practitioners of the healing arts, e.g. Massage therapists, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Nurses, etc., may apply for advanced status and life experience. Each candidate is appraised on an individual status.
Start Dates for Native American Indigenous Church: SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine (SCNM): (Required Residential: First Year Curriculum)
2017 start Dates:
January, March, June, September and November 2017
We recommend that students begin with the CTP1, it is possible to start with any Level One! The base program requires 4 month long modules on site and in class. (3 CTP’s and One, 2 part 200 hour Practitioner of Natural Medicine pre-requisites). The balance of hours may be done as self study, supervised learning and clinic.
- 1) $28,516.00 (Avg. $396.05 Credit Hour) : Base 2595 hour
Half Price Special! Paid in Full Registration Only: $14,259.00 (Avg. $198.03 Credit Hour) for first 4 registrations by June 30th. 5:00pm, 2017
Planned easy payment options available. Call the office for a personal interview and application for enrollment today!
1) Paid in full on Registration: Full Discount as listed effective at time of registration. (Includes all paid in full registrations received within ten days of initial deposit by any means.) (Limited On-line courses will be available upon confirmation of Registration i.e. Universal Class Curriculum. Second year On-line classes will be available on completion of required residential courses.)
2) Half Down: ($7,129.50 Deposit and balance ($7,129.50+ $737.90= $7,867.40) paid within 90 days. Listed tuition plus 5%. Total Tuition Due: $14,996.90. (Limited On-line courses will be available upon confirmation of Registration i.e. Universal Class Curriculum. Second year On-line classes will be available on completion of required residential courses.)
3) Monthly Payments: $1,000.00 Deposit. Balance paid in 12 monthly installments. ($14,684.90 = $1,223.67 X 12) paid within 90 days. Listed tuition plus 10%. Total Tuition Due: $15,648.90. (Limited On-line courses will be available upon completion of payment #3 i.e. Universal Class Curriculum.) (Tuition must be paid in full before starting second year and or PanAmerican on-line educational programs or courses.)
4) Monthly Payments (24 Month): $2,000.00 Deposit. Balance to be paid in 24 monthly installments of $629.62. Listed tuition plus 20%. Total Tuition Due (14,259+2,851.80): $17,110.80. (Limited On-line courses will be available upon completion of payment #4 i.e. Universal Class Curriculum.) (Minimum of 50% Tuition must be paid in full before starting second year and or PanAmerican on-line educational programs or courses.)
Sign up Bonus! Until April 30th. 5:00pm, 2016 includes all Non-CTP/ TCP books, materials and required lab fees of $1,000.00! The CTP/TCP book fees are divided and billed over several CTP’s and one TCP as required.
Does SCNM Participate or offer Federal or State Financial Aid/ Grants or Tuition assistance? No we do not. As a Private, spiritually based Native American Ecclesiastical or Church Seminary we do not participate in secular or state funding for educational purposes. Instead our NAIC: SCNM Degree programs are on a donation basis which allows us the freedom to be very generous in regards to tuition and scholarships. Considering the current tuition’s in schools and programs which participate in Federal funding even if an average student qualified for the maximum in grants and financial aid they would often still pay out of pocket any where from two to ten times SCNM tuition’s! Our tuition structure does not leave the student with a mountain of student loans to repay after graduation! Most students find they have made back multiples of their tuition and expenses before graduation!
Important: Please Note! NAIC Inc./ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ Thai Yoga Center Cancellation and Refund Policies apply to all registrations and or reservations for courses and programs. NAIC/ Thai Yoga Center Programs are not public and are offered exclusively under expressed ecclesiastical/ private association and acceptance of these Posted Refund and Cancellation Policies and RPG’s are a precondition towards acceptance and participation in any program or course of study. Click Here for Refund and Cancellation Policy
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.