Associate of Sacred Arts Degree – Major: Practitioner Natural Medicine Details, Information and Cost
The A.S.A. (NH) Degree Program ( 1943 clock hours./ 54 Semester Credit ):
There are 865 clock hours of academic (online) study, which is coupled with 1,078 hours of in-class/ hands on courses, and clinical’s. Ministers, Counselors, Practitioners of the healing arts, e.g. Massage therapists, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Nurses, etc., may apply for advanced status and life experience. Each candidate is appraised on an individual status.
Start Dates for Native American Indigenous Church, College of Natural Medicine (SCNM): (Required Residential: First Year Curriculum)
2017 start Dates:
January, March, June, September, November 2017
2018 start Dates:
January, March, June, September, November 2018
Although we recommend that students begin with the CTP1, it is possible to start with any Level One! We often schedule Level One’s in between CTP’s so please call for updates if you are looking for additional start opportunities. The base program requires four 200 hr./month long modules on site and in class. (3 CTP’s and One, 200 hour TCP). The balance of hours may be done as self study, supervised learning and clinic.
Bonus Certificate! – Now Includes 1008 Hr. Ayurvedic Yoga Therapists Certificate (AYT) Value $8,402.00
- 1) $22,386.70 (Avg. $414.55 Credit Hour) : Base 1,943 hour (Not including 200 hour Thailand Externship Program)
Half Price Special! Paid in Full Registration Only: $11.193.35 (Avg. $198.03 Credit Hour) for first 4 registrations by June 30th. 5:00pm, 2016
Paid in Full Registration including Off Site Clinical Board: Only: $12,693.35 for first 4 registrations by June 30th. 5:00pm, 2016
Planned easy payment options available. Call the office for a personal interview and application for enrollment today!
1) Paid in full on Registration: Full Discount as listed effective at time of registration. (Includes all paid in full registrations received within ten days of initial deposit by any means.) (Limited On-line courses will be available upon confirmation of Registration i.e. Universal Class Curriculum. Second year On-line classes will be available on completion of required residential courses.)
2) Half Down: ($5,347.68 Deposit and balance ($5,347.68 + $267.38 = $5,615.06) paid within 90 days. Listed tuition plus 5%. Total Tuition Due: $10,962.74. (Limited On-line courses will be available upon confirmation of Registration i.e. Universal Class Curriculum. Second year On-line classes will be available on completion of required residential courses.)
3) Monthly Payments: $1,000.00 Deposit. Balance paid in 12 monthly installments. ($10,662.69 = $888.56 X 12) paid within 90 days. Listed tuition plus 10%. Total Tuition Due: $11,662.69. (Limited On-line courses will be available upon completion of payment #3 i.e. Universal Class Curriculum.) (Tuition must be paid in full before starting second year and or PanAmerican on-line educational programs or courses.)
4) Monthly Payments (24 Month): $2,000.00 Deposit. Balance to be paid in 24 monthly installments of $435.00. Listed tuition plus 20%. Total Tuition Due ($10,693.35 + $1,738.67) = $12,432.02. (Limited On-line courses will be available upon completion of payment #4 i.e. Universal Class Curriculum.) (Tuition must be paid in full before starting second year and or PanAmerican on-line educational programs or courses.)
Does NAIC/ SCNM Participate or offer Federal or State Financial Aid/ Grants or Tuition assistance? No we do not. As a Private, spiritually based Native American Ecclesiastical or Church Seminary we do not participate in secular or state funding for educational purposes. Instead our NAIC: SCNM Degree programs are on a donation basis which allows us the freedom to be very generous in regards to tuition and scholarships. Considering the current tuition’s in schools and programs which participate in Federal funding even if an average student qualified for the maximum in grants and financial aid they would often still pay out of pocket any where from two to ten times SCNM tuition’s! Our tuition structure does not leave the student with a mountain of student loans to repay after graduation! Most students find they have made back multiples of their tuition and expenses before graduation!
Important: Please Note! NAIC Inc./ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ Thai Yoga Center Cancellation and Refund Policies apply to all registrations and or reservations for courses and programs. NAIC/ Thai Yoga Center Programs are not public and are offered exclusively under expressed ecclesiastical/ private association and acceptance of these Posted Refund and Cancellation Policies and RPG’s are a precondition towards acceptance and participation in any program or course of study. Click Here for Refund and Cancellation Policy
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.